St. Anthony offers you several tools for healthy living: Outpatient physical therapy to comprehensive wellness exams. We offer everything you need to discover a healthier, happier you.
SCORE – the ultimate in personal health and fitness
SCORE is a complete medical exam with comprehensive fitness evaluation and nutritional assessment. We look at where you are today and where you should be. Then we design a plan for you to help you make it happen—all in one price that includes two follow-ups.
Two weeks after your initial exam, we’ll meet with you to review your test results. After six months, we’ll repeat all your lab work, the stress test, and the nutrition analysis to see if we should make any adjustments. Your plan fits your personality, your schedule and your life. Because…it’s your body, your health.
SCORE gives you…
Complete medical examination by a board-certified physician including:
- Complete blood and urine analysis
- Blood pressure evaluation
- Lung capacity and function testing
- Exercise tolerance (stress) test
- Screening for heart disease
- Screening for diabetes
- Hearing and vision screening
- Chest X-ray
Fitness evaluation by an exercise specialist who will:
- Evaluate your current fitness level (strength, flexibility, balance, aerobic capacity)
- Assess your weight and body fat percentage
- Create a customized exercise program for you
Consultation with a registered dietitian to:
- Assess your nutritional needs based on your health risk factors, weight and fitness goals
- Analyze and evaluate your current nutrient intake
- Develop healthy eating strategies to help you achieve your health and fitness goals
Comprehensive health plan which includes:
- Specific recommendations by the physician, exercise specialist and dietitian, including daily plans
- Six-month follow-up visit
Free Personal Health Record Wallet Card
Start now! Downloading your free Personal Health Record wallet card.
- Open the downloaded pdf
- Type your information directly onto your card
- Print it
- Trim it, and
- Carry it in your wallet.
Note: If you don’t have the free Acrobat Reader, click here to download.
SCORE Athletic Performance Enhancement
Designed for the athlete who demands a higher level of performance, it includes:
- Complete blood chemistry profile
- Body fat and weight assessment
- Peak performance nutritional assessment
- Analysis of aerobic capacity
- Analysis of current training program
- Individualized sport-specific training recommendations
Well Weigh Physician-Directed Weight Management
A safe and effective way to reach and maintain your ideal weight with two options:
- 8 weeks of group weight-loss classes directed by SCORE’s dietitian and exercise specialist
- 5 private consultation sessions with SCORE’s dietitian
For more information: (405) 272‑5419.