Accountable Care Organization
Public Reporting for SSMOK ACO, LLC
ACO Name and Location
SSMOK ACO, LLC
1111 N. Dewey Avenue
P.O. Box 60389
Oklahoma City, OK 73146-0389
ACO Primary Contact
Types of ACO participants, or combinations of participants, that formed the ACO
SSMOK ACO, LLC is an ACO whose participants are made up of hospitals employing ACO professionals. The specific participants are SSM Healthcare of Oklahoma, Inc. Owning and Operating St. Anthony Hospitals and Saints Medical Group, LLC.
SSM Healthcare of Oklahoma, Inc. Owning and Operating St. Anthony Hospital and Saints Medical Group, LLC
ACO Governing Body
- Thy Nguyen, M.D., Voting Member and Chair, St. Anthony Hospital
- Kersey Winfree, M.D., Voting Member and President, Saints Medical Group
- Paul Wright, M.D., Voting Member and Medical Director, St. Anthony Hospital
- Salman Zubair, M.D., Voting Member and Vice President, Saints Medical Group
- Mr. Stephen Powell, Voting Member and Vice President, SSM Healthcare of Oklahoma
- Richard Boothe, M.D., Voting Member, St. Anthony Hospital
- Tabitha Danley, D.O., Voting Member, St. Anthony Hospital
- Jean Schornick, Voting Member, Medicare Beneficiary Representative
- AC Vyas, M.D., Voting Member, St. Anthony Hospital
ACO Committees and Key Leadership Personnel
Quality Initiatives Committee
Paul Wright, M.D., Chair
Charles Gill, M.D.
Marin Villafana, R.N.
Cheyn Onarecker, M.D.
Shasta Manuel, Chair
Salman Zubair, M.D.
Tabitha Danley, D.O., Chair
Kimberly O'Brien, Compliance Officer
Charles Gill, M.D.
Martin Villafana, R.N.
Paul Wright, M.D., Medical Director
Kevin L. Lewis, M.D., President, St. Anthony Physicians Group
Robert Rader, M.D., Medical Director Clinical Integration
Charles Gill, M.D., Director of Quality and Risk Management
Martin Villafana, R.N., Director Population Health
Stephen Powell, Vice President Practice Operations
Shasta Manuel, Sr. Vice President Finance
Kimberly O'Brien, Director of Compliance
Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
- Performance Year 1: Not in operation
- 2014: Not in operation
How Shared Savings are Distributed
- Reinvest in infrastructure: TBD
- Distribution to ACO Participants: TBD
- Primary Care Professionals: TBD
- Specialists: TBD
- Hospital: TBD
Quality Performance Results